Lets start off with Seafield IU.
Not gonna upload much pictures though, cuz i actually dont have any :p
u guys can check it out more HERE , HERE & FACEBOOK ofcourse :) search more albums there :)
28 march 2010
I actually overslept on that day. ps ps.
Arrived seafield 9.30 in the morning. Had then a lil talk to Shaun, Guitarist of the band Straight Forward bout the song choice we both made. Luckily it went all well
Was feeling rather sesat that morning.
Dimitri, Munchun, Harvinth, Kenji then arrived soon after that.
Had some last minute practice, then made up a last minute song with Kenji and Harvinth to do Numb, Encore

Straight Forward

Me and dimi on poker face
There's a video of it on my FB profile :) do check it out if u want to.
Was feeling not that well after performing, the old pain i always get after performance, just that this time it was worst lol

The Hall
28 June 2009 where we first met
28 March 2010 where this song is specially dedicated to someone really specialThe 1st song you ever told me that u love it very much, and there i wanna dedicate it just for You ♥
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
I know there's nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
To make you feel my ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment