Sunday, September 19, 2010

The same place

I came to this same place. idk how many times already. lol
but still, it was quite fun. I wont write much bout this trip :)
Here you go pictures from my sis.

The room
Cherating Legend Resort

Pinching his face :D
On the way to one of the shopping malls and saw this .



I forgoten the name of the mall, but at least its not bad.
and i guess its beacuse of Raya, its like out of 10 people 8 chinese, and its in Kuantan hoho
Just woke up

Brother and dad on uno stack
Then we went to this seaside, the water was really clean.
as you can see
 This is not posing! i didnt even know my sister took a picture of me :O
uhhuh
observe the water
its only dirty because we moved the sand
Now u can see
The Crystal clear water
Father and son
My dad
i look like tai yee long
My sister claims thatthis is her masterpiece. hmmm
 oh gosh
 At night, another beach. the resorts beach
(Y)


Woke up early the last day, to view the sunrise.
No words to describe.
Still way early
oh oh we see the sun
and more
even more
The end view
(L)


I guess thats all.
school's starting tomorrow. I definitely dont miss it at all.
till then.
我还想她

When life gives you lemons, its your choice of how you use them :)

No comments: