Tuesday, August 24, 2010

打过勾的我相信 - 蒲公英的约定

Trials finally came to an end. But i dont really feel anything already. == sort of imune hahaha
I guess almost every usj 12 form 5 students feels the same way. Double paper for mid terms, double paper for trials. "perfect"
I really have nothing to blog bout now. But i wanna go catch a movie ! grrrrr
Inception, despicable me, Last airbender, The expendables, Vampires suck,  Love in Disguise, PCK the movie goshhhh hahahhaha

Thinking back, i was a real CINA person once hahahaha
 & i dont listen to english songs, after form3 i kinda changed, and guess what, 85% of songs i listen to now or songs in phone are all english songs hohoho LOL

Randomness :))))))

But im now posting a CINA song for u guys :) ahhahahh



I cant be that perfect guy,
but just let me know,and i'll be there whenever you need me..

No comments: