Sunday, September 5, 2010

Repeats

Finally passed my undang
With awesome marks    50/50 i know right :P
Gosh... SS-ness hahahah
bad news is, i can only go for my amali after raya wth ==
so much for trying to complete my driving course during the hols

And im here to talk bout Paramore! woohoo
19 Ockt 2010, Bukit Jalil
I dont know, have been really into their songs, since intro of Misery business by Sam i guess haha
But now comes the real problem, i need cash! arghhhh
For the tickets :(



I havent been updating my blog with *fruitfull* post these days, because i just dont have anything to update about, so much for a boring life :) haha

From my facebook and tweets,
I dont know, but i guess most of you during these period of times, you must be thinking :
Fuying.. emo again

I admit yes i've been emo for awhile :P  haha

i seriuosly have nothing much to post hoho


its suffering

No comments: